Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break!!

I'm on Spring Break! I'm so bored! There's nothing to do right now. I might go to the Como Zoo later though. That's kinda fun! Maggie and I love to ride the not so safe rides cause they're not safe! I remember I went to that zoo with my cousin Breyannah and Tabby and Jesse.

We saw all the animals and that was fun but then we went on the rides! Breyannah wanted to go on this big roller coaster but no one else wanted to cause you had to be 15 to be her guardian. I was only 13 I think, at the time and my other cousin Kelly was too tall to go. So I lied and said I was 15. But the scary part is I almost fell out of the ride! It was so awesome! I had to sit on the outside to protect Breyannah from falling out. It was pretty fun. Then Maggie went on it and then we both almost fell out! At the same time! That's why we love all the dangerous, unsafe rides you'd find at a carnival or at the State Fair or something.

So yeah I might go to the zoo?! But I thought it would be fun to go visit some of the new babies and cousins we haven't seen in a while over the next week, so if you aren't busy let us know!!! I'm so bored!!! HELP!

Much Love,
Asia

No comments: