Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More News!

Hey! I found out the list for "The Ash Girl". I didn't get the Princess Zehra part that I wanted. But It's okay because My friend Sydney got it and I'm very happy for her! I'm part of the crew! I get to work on the lighting and the sound affects stuff! That's pretty cool! I might get my own headset to talk into in case something goes wrong, I've always wanted to say," Breaker breaker 1 9 we have an emergency!!" into one of those but I think you can get in trouble for doing that....
Oh yea and I might get to be an understudy for one of the characters in I make all of the st week rehearsals! So there is still a chance to be in the play.

Anyway, the opening night for Bye Bye Birdie is tonight!! I can't wait!!! COME TO THE SHOWS!! Wednesday-Saturday at the BHS. All shows are at 7:30 pm. I'm so excited!! My first musical! It's so much fun!!

I'll write more later.

Much love,
Asia Wolff

No comments: