Saturday, March 21, 2009

Birdie's Almost Gone!

Hey! Back once again! Man I post a lot! okay anyway, I had fun at Bye Bye Birdie. Tomorrow is our last performance. Again its 7:30 at the BHS in the Mraz Center. COME SEE IT! Okay, after today's performance we went to Perkins at like 10:00 at night and stayed there til at least Midnight. It was so hectic! I loved it! But I didn't want to go and leave everyone.... But I get to see them tomorrow so it doesn't matter yet.

Oh an before I forget, tonight during the show we had technical difficulty with the music. So while we were waiting for that to be fixed we Nick talked to the audience a little bit by improvising on is lines, and then we put on a magic show! Nick Nelson, the guy who plays Albert Peterson in the show, sat in a chair and four of the girls from the cast including me tried to pick him up but we couldn't. So we all stacked our hands on top of each other's and slowly pulled away. And then we all could lift him! With only two fingers by the way. Then we lifted both Emily Powers and Emily Anderson. Two people! Not as heavy as Nick but kinda hard to lift. Not that Nick is fat, he's just tall. So it was pretty cool. Everyone was so amazed and entertained. Zach Zambrano and I talked afterward and said that this kind of stuff would only happen to us during a show. And I said I thought it was pretty cool, being my first musical and all that anything can happen.

Anyway, at Perkins we all went to get food and it took like an hour for everyone to get theirs. The waitress was awesome. She was trying so hard not to yell at all of us for being too loud..... So we all got our food and talked for a while. At first I wasn't all that into it because I was tired and didn't really care. But then once everything started getting fun it was almost time to go!!! So we made it last as long as we could. We were so loud! Having 50 Jr. High kids in Perkins.... Zach Zambrano,Cassandra Sabol, Zach Fissel, and I started singing worship songs in Perkins! No one noticed though. Zach Fissel was having trouble with some of the actions to one of the songs so after he told us that we all just started singing. It was pretty cool and fun.

Oh yea and today our matinee performance went well too. We performed for a bunch of little kids. I don't think they understood the play very well. Cause it's kind of an adult thing.... LOL

So yea tonight was fun.
Write more later.

Much Love,
Asia

No comments: