Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bye Bye Birde

HEY! Bye Bye Birdie is going so well!! come see the show! It's incredible! I love drama. But sadly I only have 3 performances left... :(. It's going so well! I love it! I know I already said that but its so exciting! The stage, the lights, the crew, the cast, the songs, the dances, EVERYTHING! But I feel kinda bad because before I was in drama most of my friends were and they'd talk about drama non-stop!! And it got REALLY annoying but now that I know how they feel its just so awesome!

COME SEE THE SHOW! I know it may sound like I'm desperate for people to come see but it's my first musical and my parents and sibs can't go to every show and they only go once. The next 4 performances are awesome but no one is there to watch..... so yea... COME!

Much Love,
Asia

No comments: