Friday, March 27, 2009

Learning To Drive

Hey Guys! I'm back! I wanted to share a couple things about driving. I get my permit in about 5 months! I'm so excited and I can't wait to learn! Then I can drive myself places without bugging my parents. But of course I'll have to help get groceries and drive the siblings around every once in a while. But just being able to drive will be so much fun! I have always wanted to drive down to Mexico! But my mom says if she ever gets a call from the National Guard I'm so grounded! Anyway, I was on Facebook a couple minutes ago and my status said "Asia Wolff is excited to learn to drive". And my cousins Jason and Kelly both commented on it. Kelly said it was scary because she didn't know I was that age and Jason said he's going to stay off the roads for a while!

Do you always have to give people crap when they learn how to drive?!!?! I don't mind it cause its pretty funny but it gets kinda weird sometimes! Like the last time I was with my dad I asked him if we could go driving after church and then he said all this stuff about me being a bad driver! He was criticizing my driving! While he was driving! I've only crashed once and I didn't actually crash, I went up a curb cause I had trouble backing out. But I got that down now. So I guess all of that comes with the experience. Well hopefully I'll do fine. And if my dad ever takes me out driving again then I'll show him I'm a better driver than he thinks! :)

Much Love,
Asia

No comments: