Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Once More Into The Forest

The One Act play I'm in is called "Once More Into The Forest." I play Crumplecrutchfur. It's supposed to be a character like "Rumple Stiltskin". The play is about all these characters from different fairy tales coming together. Except they aren't the same. Like for example my friend Hailey plays Sleeping Beauty. Except its not Sleeping Beauty. It's Napping Average. LOL.

So yea I play Crumplecrutchfur. It's pretty cool. My character is an Adoption Agency Worker. Which I thought was pretty cool. My Teacher Mr. Orth wrote this play. And he said while he was writing it he was thinking about who was going to play the characters. He needed someone business like to be able to play Crumplecrutchfur so he chose me!! But not cause I was adopted. I don't think he knows but I've mentioned it a couple times during Drama cause everyone wants to know if Maggie and I are actually related.

Anyway the show is going to be performed during the dinner theater. So on Friday May 8th, 2008 if you come to the play "The Ash Girl", before the show you will be served dinner and during the dinner will be the play, "Once More Into The Forest".

SO ACTUALLY COME SEE THE SHOW!! Friday May 8th, 2008 Dinner Theater show. $20.
(And the only reason I say actually is cause no one came to see Bye Bye Birdie so come see this one!!)

Much Love,
Asia Wolff. <3

No comments: