Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

Hey everyone! I'm back. And I hope everyone had a great Easter! I know I did.It was lots of fun getting to see the family again. Even some of the Lundquist people came! It was good to see them after a long time of not seeing them. They are getting so big! Okay here's how my Easter went.

First I woke up. Then I went upstairs and waited for everyone else to wake up so we could start the Easter egg hunt! I id the eggs with Maggie again and we did an awesome job hiding them in places no one would expect. Even some eggs that were hidden out in the open area weren't found until the end. Next I went to church. We went to this new church this year instead of going to Hosanna. We went to Faith Covenant church on Niccolet Street. We wanted to try something new this year. I thought it was pretty fun. I jumped right in to the service. But it was very different from our usual ones. Which was okay.

After the church service I went to Nana and Papa's house. I watched Daniel and Elijah hunt for Easter eggs. They we're like Piranhas!!! It was pretty cool. The I hung out with everyone for the rest of the time. It was pretty fun. Sometimes it got quiet cause everyone got tired after awhile but then we got right back into playing outside and going to the park and stuff. But I didn't go to the park cause I just didn't feel like it this year. So I watched Golf with the guys.

Then we all played Baseball for a little while, had dinner, and then went home. It was a pretty fun day! :) I hope you all enjoyed it too!

CHRIST HAS RISEN!! HE HAS RISEN INDEED! GO IN PEACE AND SERVE THE LORD! THANKS BE TO GOD! :)

Much Love,
Asia Wolff.

No comments: