Friday, April 17, 2009

Elijah's Spring Concert/Dairy Queen

Hey Guys! Yesterday Elijah and the whole 1st grade crew did an AWESOME job in their Spring Concert at Sky Oaks. It was the CUTEST thing I've ever seen from a little group of kids that small! They were awesome. Afterward Elijah and his friends went out to Dairy Queen. It was so LOUD! (But not as loud has having ALL the band and Choir kids at McDonalds.) We had ice cream and hung out with everyone. And later it got a little out of hand! And we were all so HYPER! It was awesome. I was probably one of the loudest ones there. Probably cause I started laughing so hard and so did Cassandra, Maggie, and shay. Then it got so loud up to the point where we couldn't hear the guy giving orders over the intercom thing. He tried to tell us what someone ordered but we couldn't hear. But what we did hear was "Dip Cones".

After the guy said that it got all quiet so being as hyper as I was I yelled "Could you repeat that"? But I guess he didn't hear. At first I thought he called us "Dip cones" but then it was just some chocolate dipped cones someone ordered. LOL. I think that was the awesomest trip to Dairy Queen I've like ever had! So much fun.

Well nothing much is new other than that. Oh Except for the MN comprehensive Reading and Math tests going on Monday and Tuesday of this week and the next week. I finish the reading test. No problem at all! Very easy. But I hope I can do just as well at the Math part. Math is my favorite subject, so I hope to do well.

That's all for now!

Much Love,
Asia Wolff.

No comments: