Wednesday, April 22, 2009

About My Blog Posting.....

Has anyone ever noticed how many mistakes I make when I blog? Or how much information I DON'T provide? I noticed a couple things as I looked back on my blog posting. I read every post starting with my first one I ever wrote. Look how much I've grown since then!!! For Example.... (By the way you may not understand the mistakes unless you look back on the post)

July 26th, 2008- I never posted the pictures!

July 30th, 2008- David's last name is McClure

August 11-30, 2008- It took me a long time to get the Lazy D pictures up.

September 12, 2008- (Squeal) I must have been really excited to write something that nerdy.

September 15, 2008- (My birthday) I told you guys I went to Perkins for dinner but I'm pretty sure I went to Ihop?!?! I have no idea. But I do remember getting a free Ice Cream Sunday!

October 10, 2008- My cousin Bryan had a baby and they named him NOAH! I never mentioned that!!! I guess I was so anxious for the baby to get here I never really cared to tell you what his name was. But you guys probably knew the name before I did so I guess it doesn't matter. I was the first to know at my house so I guess that's alright.

October 11, 2008- I still don't know the dead guys name.

October 25, 2008- Never wrote the dates of the play I was in.

November 2, 2008- Never posted pictures.

November 28, 2008- Never posted the video

January 31st, 2008- I won the bet. I just never mentioned it.

March 1st, 2008- Never posted more on what happened.

WOW! That's more than I thought! And I probably skimmed by some so if you want to check then go ahead! It's pretty fun to see what you've done through the year. And there is much more to come and mess up on so I can't wait for that! :)

Much Love,
Asia Wolff

No comments: