Saturday, May 2, 2009

Confirmation

My confirmation went GREAT! Thank you so much for coming Nana and Papa! It was nice to have you there.

It started when I got to the church. I went there we took pictures and then we had a service. And a funny moment is before we walked out into the chapel one of the Paks in front of us was guys and the guy leader said, "Okay guys zipper check!" It was so funny. We walked out to the service, we sang some songs, and then they called the individual Paks to come get their certificate. Once the service ended and the pastor said," Go in peace and live your life with the Lord", I felt like I had to scream! I had come so far in my Faith that I got confirmed and yeah it felt awesome!! I've come so far but I've got so far to go, so wish me luck! ;)

Much Love,
Asia

No comments: