Friday, April 3, 2009

Just Another Update.....

Hey guys! I'm back! And I have a lot to say. On Wednesday, April Fools Day, Maggie played the best April Fools joke on my dad! She called our house on her cell phone while my dad was watching American Idol on TV. He never answers the phone during his "TV hour". And then a couple minutes later she told him that a Mr. Beher had called asking for a lawyer and to call him back later. So she gave him "Mr. Beher's number". But what my dad didn't know is that Maggie gave him the number to the MN zoo!!! So when my dad called asking for a Mr. Beher he sounded really funny!! Very good joke! It was really funny!

But this year I felt bad cause I didn't have time to pull any jokes.. But I did get sprayed by the sink hose with a rubber band around it. I get that every year. I expect that it will happen so I don't go near it but then when I need water then I completely forget all about it and get sprayed. Yeah... not my smartest day.

Some other good news is that we only have 1 quarter left of the school year!!!!!! That means about 3 months until we get out of school! YES!! Then I'll be in high school! But still at Metcalf for 1 more year. Then B'ville High School!

Speaking of Metcalf Jr. High we are getting our school remodeled over the school year! New floors, lockers, everything! And we are even changing the school name! Well not the John Metcalf Jr. High part. We are known as the Senators because John Metcalf was a Senator. So we are getting a new mascot! And I get to choose it! Well not just me, the whole school. I think we'll vote on a name later. But we have had some awesome suggestions. Like the Metcalf Mavericks, Metcalf Jedi's (My favorite one) and the Metcalf Calebs. My friend Caleb thought of that one. No surprise that he'd say that. LOL. So hopefully we'll find a good name.

well I guess that's it?! Not all that much I guess, but now I have to go get ready for school.
Can't wait to see you all for Easter!
Much Love,
Asia Wolff <3

No comments: