Sunday, May 31, 2009

My FUN Weekend

I went over to my friend Terrianna's Dad's house over the weekend and I went to Minnehaha Falls! It was so much fun! Almost as fun as when I went to Taylors falls.

Anyway, I went to Minnehaha Falls and it was so much fun! I did lots of climbing and playing in the water. Pretty cool. But I fell and my feet got all muddy. So did my pants. Kinda weird. But luckily it was only the bottom leg part of my jeans so it wasn't as if I fell on my butt or anything. But what did happen was I fell forward and I tripped over a stick and the stick was a log. Like a HUGE log I jumped crossing the river. It was pretty funny. I got wet. LOL.

So my weekend was pretty fun. Lots of laughs I can't really explain until I can understand them. Lots of funny moments but I don't get how they were funny. I guess its one of those "you had to be there to get it" thing. I had tons of fun. And it was good to get out of the house for the weekend! AND my last day of school is WEDNESDAY!! It would be Thursday but Metcalf is going under construction so we get out a day earlier than all the other schools in the district. So when Maggie and I get off on Wednesday Olivia and Elijah still have school! HA!

Asia

No comments: