Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's going on?

Well nothing much is going on. 7 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!! Then I'm a FRESHMAN! In high school. Wow. Years go by so fast! I can't believe it. Feels like just yesterday I remember my first day of Kindergarten. Getting stung by a bee on the first day of school that year, and meeting Mrs. Bredesen, my kindergarten teacher. Speaking of teachers, I was bagging groceries at Cub Foods and I saw 2 old teachers of mine, and they both remembered me. And I remembered them. They were shocked that I remembered them. Funny how that works. Like I wouldn't remember them. haha.

So yea besides that nothing at all is going on. Is anyone doing anything fun for Memorial Weekend? I'm not. Nothing at all. Hmmmm.... I guess I'll have to make some plans then.

Much Love,
Asia

No comments: