Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ash Girl

The Ash Girl play went so well! And so did my part as Mrs. Irmagene Crumplecrutchfur. It was great. Opening night had a couple glitches and technical problems but it wasn't so bad I guess. The second night went way better and the very last night we all went out together and gave our best and that's the best thing we could do and that's what we did and it totally paid off! On Monday we start taking down the set... :( A kind of sad time. But its fun to see everyone again one last time before the drama season ends.

I'm so glad I joined! It was so much fun this year and look at all the fun memories I've made and had! Nothing can be better right now. Then to look back on the things you've done and the things you are going to do. I know I've come so far but I've got so far to go... But it will all be worth while in the end. I can't wait to join next year! And then more memories will be made and memories I can share. :)

I had so much fun backstage and with the cast during the shows! All the crazy stuff that goes on is just so much fun to be apart of! And I've gotten closer to people I kinda knew before but now I really see another side of them and I think it's cool to see that. And people I NEVER knew or would talk to I've seen and we've all become so close. Its amazing! :)

Much Love,
Asia Wolff

No comments: