Sunday, July 20, 2008

What I've been up to

Hey people who read this blog!!!

I've been kinda bored just hanging around the house still and miss my school. But today I did go and see one of my good friends baseball game! It was a very close game but his team lost! :( . It was very exciting to watch. It was kinda nice to see one of my old friends from my old school. I haven't seen many of my old friends lately. Every time I hear the word friends I think of the classic girl scout song. you know the one that goes.....

Make new friends but keep the old
one is silver but the other's gold
the circle is round it has no end
that's how long I want to be your friend.

I hope I can keep all of my friends that long. Thad be really nice!
well that's all I got to say for now! I hope to right more later! Sorry I got a little off topic at the end! But when things get more interesting I can right more and it will be more fun to read so I don't have to make more conversation off of what I'm writing. OMG! I almost forgot! Today I also went to church and there was this awesome speaker named Terri Esau. He was a great speaker. He spoke about Jesus surprising us with the things he does. It was really fun to listen to.
Much Love,
Asia


3 comments:

tom wolff said...

Hey Asia,

Nice post about friends. That's a great thought to tie in the Girl Scouts song about making new friends and keeping the old. Love, Dad.

MT said...

Nice blog, Asia! And, I agree it's nice to keep some "old" friends. This past weekend I went to the wedding of a friend I have had for 22 years! -Cousin Liz

Asia Wolff said...

thanks for the comments guys!