Saturday, July 12, 2008

BLOG!!!!

Hey Family and friends! I have finally figured out how to make a blog! I'm so happy! Now I can share my life with everyone and not just my family that lives in my house!

Well right now there is not that much to say. I'm still on summer vacation and I think I miss school! I can't wait to see what classes I'm in and who my teachers are. I've been hanging out with friends lately and that's pretty much it so I can't wait to get back.

I'll try to write more later once things get a little more interesting! And feel free to leave comments so I have something to read and maybe start a conversation off of!

Much Love,
Asia

3 comments:

Asia Wolff said...

Feel free to leave comments!

Asia

Papa Wolff said...

Hi Asia,
I think that I finally have an identity and can sign in???

Good to see you posting, but I'll bet that it will be hard to keep everyone updated on your life. I look forward to hearing about your life with the Lord...

LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

Hi Asia,
Maybe you can teach me how to blog!?
Love Caroline