Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family

Hey Guys! ,

Today was a very fun day! I got to see all of my family from my mom's side including all of my Kansas and Iowa cousins and their families. It was like a huge family reunion except bigger cause we have a HUGE family. It was nice to see everyone again!! I haven't seen them in a long time! ( Not since Mexico I think! well only the Kanas and Iowa people!)

While I was at the reunion thing I had to ask everyone when their birthdays were. It was very entertaining yet very challenging cause I had to make sure I got everyone. I mostly just asked all of my aunts and they gave me the birthdays of their kids and some of their grand kids too! I'm amazed how many people can remember every ones birthday! I kinda got confused on some of them too!
Except it was kinda embarrassing cause when I asked for the birthdays only a couple families would give me the years they were born in! And I was supposed to get the date and the year. (opps!!) I didn't want to be rude or make anyone feel old!! (LOL.)


so yeah I had a great day. I'll try to upload some pictures that I took from the party later cause right now I can't find the plug to put the memory card in to upload the pictures on my computer!! But I will get that done soon!! (I hope!) :)

Well that's all for now!!

Much love,

Asia Wolff

1 comment:

Papa Wolff said...

Hi Asia,

You are really getting into the family tree problems that I have too, but I use the computer and many census records to find when they were born and all of their names, etc... It is a lot of fun of course you really need to have a computer to make any sense of it all...