Wednesday, July 30, 2008

For Allie......... (And David)

Hey people!!

I have great news!! My cousin Allie is getting married to a great guy named David................... well I don't know his last name but that's not the point! I'm so happy for the lovely couple! They have been engaged for about 2 weeks now I think. I'm not quite sure. But I'm just so happy.

All of my life I've known Allie to be a wonderful, very smart, educated, never does anything bad, kind of girl. And she is a great cousin, and now she's finally getting married! I'm very happy for her!

I'm also kinda jealous...... cause David is such a great guy, and how cute they are together, and how long they've known each other, it all seems so............ perfect. I hope I can have the same thing when I get older. God bless Allie and David.................... ( whatever David's last name is.....)


Much Love,
Asia Wolff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun surprise! Right before they embarked on their big adventure to Duke for grad school they announced the big news. Ya know Asia, I don't know David's last name either...that is really bad. I guess we better ask!
I love you Asia,
Mom

Papa Wolff said...

Hi All,

David's last name is McClure. His dad is Walter and mom is Nancy. I guess that it is time to find out more, because our family is expanding rapidly now!!!