Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All's well that ends...Okay!:)

Well it all went well! My dad approves of Kole and I dating! Shockingly, he was more okay with it than my mom! He's all "That's great!, you're 16, spring is in the air!" I'm not sure he heard me right. I'll probably have to tell him again later;)
Just Kidding.

But for now everything is normal. Except I'm grounded from my cell phone for lying. And I know I totally deserve that, cause it was kind of a big thing to keep hidden. I still hate the fact that it's Asia lied, let's punish her. Not Peggy, meddled, Asia lied, and THEN got grounded:P. But my mom has gotten SO much better about meddling in relationships. Kinda... It's something we both still have to work on.

Today I went to the doctor. The nurse was talking about her 16 year old son, who goes to Eastview. She was talking to me about how he took her water bottle or something. This was after I put my Vitamin Water on the counter. She was joking around about how she wanted to take it. It was so random! We started talking about her son, and how he ran track, and then we started talking about musicals at Eastview and BHS. Then my mom starts to ask what he looks like! He sounds cute but I told her I am happily taken. My mom says it's just temporary! If I ever meet the nurse's son and started dating him or something, that would be weird. If we fell in love, at our wedding I could say I met him through his mom when I had a sinus infection! That would be one heck of a wedding toast.

I'm sick AGAIN! That's two sick days this year:P I hate being sick during a school week. At least the MCA's are over so I don't have to worry about making those up which is good. Just some school work and a test is probably what I'll have to make up. Oh crap! I'm missing Literature Circles for Honors Language. UGH! That's a lot of work to make up:'(

But I guess it's nice every once in a while to take a day of rest. Hopefully, I'll be better soon.
I guess that's all I have to say for now! I'm so glad I'm posting more! PLEASE comment! I love to see who is reading and blogging themselves. I think Allie and I are the only two who keep updating. I hope that changes soon! I love reading about what goes on in people's lives.
<3 Asia

No comments: