Friday, April 1, 2011

My Life

My oh my! I have a blog still! I can never remember to keep this thing updated. I usually do all my posting on Facebook. I think I've made my New Year's Resolution: To update the blog more. I'll try to update it every Thursday. Thursday seems to be my least busy day of the week. Right now I'm on Spring Break. So far it's been a great one! I've been sick for like 1/2 of it, but now I think I'm better. Besides break, SO many things are new! School, Family, Friends, and just life. Let's get started...

School. Wow. I enjoy going to it, don't get me wrong, but it gets pretty hectic. BHS has its ups and downs. Like most days are better than others. With friends and teachers. Some days it just gets too quiet. No one is laughing or smiling. Other days I'm laughing so hard, I think I might be bleeding internally. I think teachers change their mood too, just as fast as kids do. One day they're all happy and like "I love this hour! No homework" Other days they're all "Chapters 1-7 due Thursday." Then when we come back the next day it's, "Did I say Thursday? I meant tomorrow." Like my geometry teacher! Mr. Floyd, I LOVE him as a teacher. His classroom is right across the hall from the bathroom. He lets us just get up and go, cause it's not worth signing a pass for. One day I leave during work time and I come back and he smiles at me. Another day my friend Faith and I leave at the same time. She goes to get a drink, I go to the bathroom. We get back at the same time. Then it's "If you leave again, you'll loose your privileges." I know it may look like we're causing trouble cause we left and came back together, but we can't do much damage when our teacher is right across the hall. And we wouldn't do anything anyway. No need to yell when you said I could go. Same with my history teacher, Mrs. Anderson! She'll let us go during the first half of class but then when we leave for lunch and come back she won't let us. What's the difference?! Before lunch break or after lunch break, it's still the same amount of class time. And it's hard to go during lunch cause the lines are SO long!

Besides that problem, life at B'ville High is great! I'm really enjoying the new school! It's nice to have a new start in life. It's like opening a new chapter into the book of my life.

Family. They aren't normal. But I love them. Things at the Wolff household right now are okay. Nothing is really new. Our cat had kittens yesterday!:P and we bought a new car for Maggie and I! Maggie started driver's ed, and I'll have my license by May 7Th. That's my goal. Elijah's Basketball season ended recently, their team was great this year! I was so proud of them! They didn't win the championships, but they had amazing players and an overall great season. MY world challenge season ended too. Our A-team was great! B'ville high competed with a bunch of different schools at Machalester College. We took home the senior division! 3 teams competed from BHS and one team from Metcalf. 8 plaques out of the like 15 that were offered, were taken home by the BHS teams. It was amazing! Mrs. Shelerud, our coach was so proud of us! Maggie and Olivia aren't in activities at the moment. Maggie will be in drama again, and I'll be there working as an alumni, but that's not for a while. I wish Olivia would do something. It would give me more to write about. She's an amazing Clarinet player! And she loves band. But that's an in school activity. Her concerts are pretty cool though! I like their song selections. Mom's a cat breeder, dad's a lawyer, I think it's all okay there.

Friends. Can't live without them! Not much is new with them. The only thing I can really say is that relationships get confusing at times. Things are always being miscommunicated. A good friend of mine was dating another good friend of mine, and they just broke up:( Sad day. There isn't really much drama though. No drama between me and the girls, AT ALL which I love! Cause I've learned that girls aren't nice when it comes to that kind of stuff. So I only have like 10 really close girlfriends that I LOVE. The rest are guys. I don't think I'm gonna get into that one:P Maybe in a later post if it ever comes up. Let's just use the old saying, "You can't live with them, can't live without them." :)

Just life. I've been thinking a lot on some things. Right now I'm just learning about life. Like how to grow up, and what not to do, that type of thing. I can't really say it's hard, but it's not easy. I've seen a lot of different view point on a lot of different subjects. It makes you wonder what would happen if you try something new, or do something differently. I'm not referring to drugs or sex or anything on that matter. Just the way we live has me intrigued and I have no idea why. Like, Why do I get up on the left side of the bed every morning? Would my day be different if I got up on the right? Well the right side of my bed is facing a wall.. So I can't really try that one unless I rearrange my room. The real question is "Why?". I think I over think things too much. I kind of like it though. It's getting me ready for a life of a psychologist.

I guess that's all I have to say for now!
Thanks for reading!
Love, Asia<3

No comments: