Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just An Update

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a long time! Life has been pretty hectic lately and I've been too lazy to update so I'm just doing it now.

Nothing much is new but a whole lot of school work has happened. I'm learning more and more everyday and I have at least 3 tests or quizzes, if not more per week. It's CRAZY how much you can miss if you aren't at school.

Social life is pretty good now too but its been kind of dull since this week was the end of 1st quarter and everyone has tests to study for. But now I'm getting to hang out with more people and its pretty fun! WAY better than staying home and doing nothing. I'm also getting to know a lot of new 7th graders this year! Helping them around school and kind of helping them know stuff is good or bad and what to look out for is pretty fun.

School is same as always, work, work, work. But its getting more fun as the year goes on. More activities and field trips going on too. So far I've been to the U of MN and The Guthrie. They were awesome! And on November 20th I get to go to the Zoo!!! To teach kids about Asian Otters! Its so awesome! I can't wait :D. Who would have thought that a 9th grade class would get to go to the ZOO! But its different cause we get to do the teaching. Its pretty cool.

Well I guess that's it :D I can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving!
<3 Asia

No comments: