Friday, October 23, 2009

Amazing Day!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school and stuff so I haven't had much time to write anything. And I have nothing new or exciting to write so I guess I'll just explain my amazing day!

Ever have one of those days where everything seems to go perfect? And how everything goes your way and you feel like its the best day ever? Well.. This is kinda close to one of those days. Today is my friend Terrianna's brothers' birthday. Darian and D'Angelo turned 17 today! And to celebrate we all went to this new restaurant called "Kahns". It was AMAZING!!!! I tried Mongolian food for the first time. I LOVED it! I was kinda bummed that the restaurant didn't give out to-go boxes. Its a buffet so they didn't but I really liked the food! But it took me forever to eat cause I can currently only chew with my left side cause the inside of my right cheek hurt every time I open and close my mouth. D'Angelo thinks it might be my wisdom teeth coming in. But I think that was supposed to happen when I was 12. I'm 15 now! That doesn't seem right.

Anyway the food is AMAZING!!!!! Its this awesome buffet where you can choose the things you want and then watch people cook it for you. And if you want them to do a good job you put a dollar in this jar and you get to ring the gong! It was so much fun! And the funny thing is when all the employees hear the gong they all say "Thank You" almost at the same time! And they have foreign accents so it sounds cool.

School went pretty well today too. It was kind of boring since its Friday but I keep thinking its Thursday! I'm a day behind cause I missed school a day cause I had the Stomach Flu. So I still have make up work and things to learn that I missed. It takes FOREVER! That's why I hate missing school! And I like school cause I like to learn.

So yea that was my amazing day! I think it would be more fascinating if you were actually there instead of reading my undescriptive writing. But I think it was an awesome day so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. :)

Asia <3

2 comments:

Allie said...

I hope it's not your wisdom teeth! They're different from your 12-year-old molars. Most people have to get them removed - I did when I was 19, and it was painful!

Asia Wolff said...

Ouch! I hope not too! It doesn't hurt anymore though so I guess that's a good sign. I think it was probably something I ate that got stuck in my teeth.