Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Week

Hey everyone! Guess what? I got a new phone! Its a Blackberry Pearl from T-mobile, now our whole family is on a plan. Its pretty cool! I didn't think we'd get one so fast. We all talked about it earlier but it might have been too expensive so now this is an early way to celebrate Christmas.

Anyways, my week has been hectic! So much school work!!!! UGH! On the bright side, I get to go to the MN Zoo on Friday for a Social Studies Field Trip. I get to present information about the Asian, Small-Clawed Otter. Its pretty cool.

Nothing much is new, but I might go to the All Time Low Concert with my friend Sarah. So that's something to possibly look forward to!

I'll be sure to update more later but right now I have to finish my homework. :P

Asia <3

No comments: