Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Randomness

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school. Just a bunch of random things going on at once. School, friends, homework, the usual stuff. But there are lots of new things going on too. And of course some more funny moments to go along with it. I don't know how to start this so I guess I'll just make a list again.

1. I am in love with the song "Fireflies" by Owl City and "When It Rains" by Paramore.

2. I went to the Homecoming Game with my friends and Burnsville WON!! We beat Chanhassen by 29!. The score was 29-0!!! It was pretty cool considering Burnsville never wins.

3. I have almost all A's!!! I still have a couple B's. But those hopefully will go up before Conferences.

Now on to some funny moments :)

Math : On my computerized map testing there were like like 50 questions and I was sitting by my friend Kole and he finished like 20 minutes before me and I thought it was gonna be easy if Kole could finish that fast. And then we got to see the score thing and I got like 100 points better cause he guessed on everything. And then when I finished he started fake crying so of course I had to deal with that somehow so I was "comforting" Kole, reading a book, and avoiding getting in trouble with the teacher. kole fake cries kinda loud. haha :)

Social Studies: I raised my hand to ask a question and I completely forgot it! And I'm all "Wait it'll come." And my friend Matt also had a question and just as he was about to start his question my hand shoots up and I yell "OH!" And then the class starts laughing,. Then Matt forgets his question and I ask mine and then he asks his. It was pretty funny.

My friend Alyssa ripped her Contact Lense in class and she has colored contacts so one eye was dark brown and the other was blue. And just randomly I say "My cat has one green eye and one Blue eye." And then my friend Simon was all "Really? I have two brown ones". It was so random. :)

Science: We have to study minerals in Science. My teacher Mr. Yates wanted us to study by playing a game with our table groups. My friend Phil was winning at his table and Mr. Yates comes over and is all "Congrats Phil! You finally found something you are good at!" Never thought a teacher would say something like that, but Mr. Yates is awesome. He's the kind of teacher that would. :) :)

Language: Language is just naturally funny I guess. Mr. Burr, the teacher, makes it really fun! :)

Spanish: My Spanish teacher, Mr. Challgren, is funny sometimes. He tells the oddest jokes at the best times :).

I enjoy all of my classes! They are amazing. Most of the funny things get me through the day as well. I guess that's it. Now off to finish homework! :)

Asia <3

2 comments:

tom wolff said...

Great stories Asia. I like the story about the different colored eyes. The random comments were great! /s/Dad

Asia Wolff said...

Thanks :)