Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Up In Wisconisn

Here are a couple things I've noticed when I went up to Wisconsin...

All trees look the same so if you are going for a walk or a drive or something, don't use a tree as your marking point.

Mice are very common in Wisconsin, so if you find one don't throw your Shampoo bottle at it, just sweep it up and throw it outside.

Pogo's restaurant gives you very large helpings of food, and when the waiter asks you if you want a to go box you have to be specific. I asked for a to go box to put the rest of my French Fries into but he only came back with the box, not the Fries.

People tend to drive very fast in Wisconsin.

Classic movies are fun to watch! My new favorite movie is "The Man That Knew Too Much" with Doris Day and James (Jimmy) Stewart. Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. My friend Haley and I LOVE Jimmy Stewart ever since we watched "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" in Social Studies class.

I had a great time in Wisconsin! And next weekend is Cousins Weekend up at my aunt and uncle's cabin. And then the next week back to Wisconsin.

Asia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could, I would go to Wiscosin, heard it's a great place.

Asia Wolff said...

Its so awesome! Especially in Minong,Wisconsin. Its a small town and somewhat away from the city so its quiet and very peacefull.

Asia