Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun With The Cousins

Hey everyone! I had an amazing time with my cousins! I saw Bryan, Meggan, Lillian. and Noah. And even Tabby, Jesse, Breyannah, and Brett! I haven't seen them in so long. It was pretty fun.

First we went to Chutes and Ladders, and awesome park with great climbing and really tall and long slides. The first thing I did was freak out cause it looked like so much fun! Breyannah and I climbed all the way to the very top of one slide, the tallest slide, and we got all the way there and it was closed. That sucked. All that climbing for nothing. But then we made our way down and went on the other slides too. Those were awesome except I'd get stuck right at the end of the slide so I had to crawl out. But it was still pretty fun. I think I enjoyed it more than the little ones did.

Later went back to Nana and Papa's house and we played lots of baseball and five hundred. Then we had dinner and then played more baseball and five hundred. Jesse loved throwing the balls to us and playing the games. And saying "Winner winner, chicken dinner." We were playing five hundred and every time he would throw a ball and say winner, I'd always say chicken dinner cause it rhymed so every time he was going to throw a winner ball he'd say chicken dinner afterwards. Tabby and I both thought that he was having more fun than the kids were. That was pretty fun to see.

After dinner and the games I got to hang out with the babies, Noah and Brett. They are so cute!!! Noah loved my hair and my nose. He'd open is mouth as wide as he could and then bite my nose. And then later he'd eat my hair. He's so adorable! Brett is the smiliest baby! He'll smile at everything you say to him. Same with Noah. But the coolest thing I saw was that when you put Brett and Noah together they'd giggle and smile at each other! So cute to see them! Noah tried to eat Brett's hand and all Brett could do was giggle and Noah would smile the biggest smile back. It was kinda like their own baby language. It was very cute to see.

And of course, Breyannah and Lillian have gotten so big! Breyannah just turned 6 and Lillian is 2. Both very big girls and fun to play with. I enjoyed seeing them both.

All and all it was a great day, I hope to see them all soon!

Asia

No comments: