Friday, June 5, 2009

Party!

Its the third day of summer and I've already been to two parties. They were both Bon Fires. It as so much fun! Yesterday were both of the two parties so I had to leave one early to go to the second one. First I went to my friend Liz's schools out party. It was so much fun! I saw lots of people there I didn't know so I got to meet a couple new people. It was fun to talk to them and stuff. And there was also people I did know so I got to see them again after school has been out for a whole two days!! My friend Kirsta the second she sees me says, "ASIA I MISSED YOU!" And I'm all, "I saw you two days ago?!" . It was pretty funny. I also met two people named Josh,. so when I'd try to talk to one of them they'd both get confused. So we called them Big Josh and Little Josh. Little Josh got confused every time I said Josh. But know one knew his name was Josh so finally after a couple minutes of hearing Josh he's all "Hey my name's Josh!!". That's when we came up with Big Josh and Little Josh. And it was totally easy to tell the difference cause Big Josh is in 10th or 11th grade. And Little Josh is like in the 4th or 5th grade. I can't remember which ones cause when they told me I didn't get if they had just finished that grade or if they are going into that grade cause school just got out. Anyway, I hung out with them a lot also with my other friends, Krista, Mackenzie, Libby, Liz, of course, and Blake. Pretty fun party.

Later I went to the Ash Girl Bon Fire. It was a school's out party for all drama people in the Ash Girl. My friend Andrew hosted it. It was so much fun to see everyone again. Since the sun was still out we first went to the park near Andrew's house waiting for the sunset. Then we came back and hung out at his house for a while longer and then the bonfire started. We roasted some marsh mellows and talked with people for a while. It was pretty fun to talk to everyone again. And especially the 9th graders cause they'll be gone this coming Fall cause they are going to the BHS. So it was good to see them again.

Both parties were awesome! And I had fun at both of them. Oh yea and yesterday I went back to Sky Oaks to help Olivia with her 6th Grade Send Off party. That was pretty fun. And since Nicollet and Sky Oaks are right across the street from each other after Nicollet's bell rang I ran over to say hi to my friend Katrina. We got out a day before Nicollet because of construction at Metcalf. So I went over there looking for Katrina and I didn't feel safe cause I was a Metcalf person on Nicollet territory. I found her and then we hung out for a while at Sky Oaks hanging out with the 6th graders.

It was an awesome day!

Asia

No comments: