Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nothing New

Well there really isn't anything new here today..... Everything is going okay. Bye Bye Birdie is awesome! The rehearsals are kinda fun but their not the greatest. School is getting a little bit tougher. Before we were learning really easy stuff in all classes. Now everything is starting over again.

Spring conferences are next Thursday! Wow that came up fast! But I don't mind cause I usually get a good report. My mom gets sick of listening to the teachers saying how good I am. She'd rather go to Maggie's and Olivia's and hear theirs. But I don't think that's fair cause they get the same kind of comments as I do most of the time. I think she's just sick of me! LOL.

Ummm.... OH! I have my holy spirit retreat on Friday! I'm so excited! It's so much fun! I can't wait to go! And then after I go then I can get confirmed. It's part of the whole youth alpha thing I was talking about earlier.

well I guess that's it?!

Asia

No comments: