Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Moments

Hey! I'm back! And I'm writing a whole lot so check back often! Okay well I think I'm gonna start with the whole story thing like I did in my post "A couple Funny Moments".
So here we go again....

Okay for our choir field trip #2 we went to see the show "Showcase" at the Burnsville High School. It was really good! It was kinda like the "Bravo" show at the Eastview High School I saw but not as good. I prefer the Eastview show more. It was so much fun to see and I enjoyed it. After the show the band and choir from Metcalf went to McDonald's for lunch. Most of my friends and I were there. And to shake things up a bit I told my friends I wanted to go into the play house thing. The little area where the little kids hang out. So some of us went in and went down the slide and all the tubes and stuff. It was really fun but then we got kicked out cause we were too old. :( Luckily we didn't get kicked out of the restaurant! having about 50 Metcalf Jr. High kids at a McDonald's was really loud. But It was so much fun! I even started bonding with some of my friends I have no classes with again. It was fun to talk to everyone again.

Next story....

I love the show George Lopez on Nick at Nite. It's one of Maggie and I's favorites. And there is a new kid at Metcalf who looks almost exactly like Max Lopez from the show! It's really cool. Maggie told me to go talk to him and tell him he looked like Max but I hesitated and didn't right away but I did talk to him and it wasn't the best conversation I've had.... Not that it was bad but it was awkward.
here's how it went...

Me: You know you look like Max Lopez? Do u watch the show George Lopez?
Him: (Shakes his head all confused) no
Me: oh.... well you look like Max.... Umm..... I'm gonna go before I say anything stupid.
Me: (Yell across the hallway to Maggie) Well that's embarrassing!!

I don't think he got what I said cause he's never seen the show. The scary thing is that he lives near me. Which isn't bad or anything but I just hope he doesn't think I'm like mentally challenged or something! I don't even know his name. I think I'll call him Max until I know his real name. That'd be scary if it's Max!!

Okay one more story....

I was taking a Spanish test and one of the questions was "Tengo mucho amigos" or something like that. And that means "I have lots of friends". The test was multiple choice so the answers were random. They were...
A: Es muy sociable. "Very sociable" except the Spanish sociable is pronounced like "sosiable" with a short a sound.
B: Es muy comida. " much food" I don't know why that was one of the choices?!? That's kinda odd?!
C: Es muy artistico. "Very artistic".
and D: Es muy sabrosos. "Very tasty!!?!?!

When I read that I giggled really loud and couldn't stop cause for some reason I found it was funny that your friends were tasty. My teacher Mr. Challgren looked at me and he knew why I was laughing so he just smiled. But it was really funny to see him stare at me like that. But then he got it. So it wasn't a big deal. But it was still very funny.

well I guess those are my stories. Check back often!

Much Love,
Asia Wolff

No comments: