Saturday, January 17, 2009

We're Moving?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey guys! Another update from the Wolff house hold. We might move to Brainerd!! This isn't official until sometime in March but the way my mom is talking about moving its most likely gonna happen. And I'm not quite sure how to feel...

Okay here's the story. My dad applied for a job and if he gets it we will move to Brainerd MN this summer. I know its a short story and not that exciting. But I don't think I want to move! At first I thought it would be fun getting to meet new friends and stuff and hanging out at the cabin up north with my Aunt Denise and Uncle Bill and Aunt Sharon and Uncle Mike. But I don't think I want to leave Burnsville.

Living in Burnsville has given me a lot. A lot of friends, being close to most family, meeting new people, fun times, great laughs and a whole bunch of things! I don't think I'm ready to leave all that. And I know I don't have that much to worry about yet but just thinking about it is kinda scary. But if we don't move what will happen? I don't want to miss anything here in B'ville but yet I still wonder what it would be like to start all over and move some place else and go to Brainerd.

I talked to a good friend of mine and he says he doesn't want me to go anywhere. And I don't know if I want to or not either. But either way I know God will be there with me to help me with everything hard that comes my way. So far he always has. Well I guess I don't have all that much to worry about cause my mom says if things don't work out we can always move back. But I think that would be hard to do to see everyone and have to try to pick up where you left off when everyone else has moved on. And I don't even know if my dad got the job yet. So for now I'm okay I guess. I think over spring break we should go check out Brainerd and see what the schools are like and how the house is. Then maybe we could get a taste of what we are getting into. And then maybe go tubing and see the family too! :)

Well that's it. I'm tired so I'm going to sleep! right now its about 11:00 pm and I couldn't fall asleep earlier cause I couldn't fall asleep. But now I think I can! LOL
Good night :) ,
Asia

No comments: