Friday, September 12, 2008

School

Hey! Oh my gosh! I just got done with my second week of school! only 37 more weeks to go! ( just kidding). I did do my audition and everything went well. The play we are doing this year is "A Little Princess". I auditioned for the role of Becky the poor maid and I thought I had the part down and good to go. But more people wanted the maid part than I thought, and Becky was kinda a big part and this is my first time in an official play and there were lots of really good actors and actresses. So I got the pat of one of the school girls. I still have lines and like costumes and stuff but its not as big as Becky's part. Oh well. Maybe the next play. I'll have more experience by then. No big deal.

Other news, My first dance of the year is on Friday! I'm so excited. I might ask someone but I'm not sure yet. Usually guys ask girls but this time it doesn't matter cause its not a Sadie Hawkins dance. I can't wait!!!! (squeal).

Now to the not so important stuff.
School is going very well so far. My favorite class is Spanish, I think. I don't know. Its kinda early to tell. The learning part isn't so bad yet but there is way more to come. My first report is due MONDAY! well actually that one was kinda my fault cause I volunteered to give my report on the first day but I didn't realize it would be so soon! (my bad.) But my teacher was kinda happy cause everyone was scared to go first so he was happy with me cause I'm outgoing I guess.

I'm glad school has finally given me my life back! I'm very happy with friends and teacher right now so I hope I can keep it up. Sometimes it can be very stressful and you just want to scream in the middle of class. And I almost have! (Again my bad.) But so far everything is going well and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings to me!!

Much Love,

Asia

2 comments:

Papa Wolff said...

Thanks for the update Asia!

I hope that I can leave a comment, it wasn't working the last time I tried...:-(

Allie said...

I miss the days of middle school-I'm glad I can read about your fun days as I sit in lab. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope I remembered the right date.