Monday, September 22, 2008

My Weekend

hey guys!!

Im back!! My weekend has been very hectic. Yes I did go to my school dance on Friday and that was so much fun!!! I had lots of people and friends there with me that I knew and we had lots of fun. The dance went from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm. but I didn't get to bed until after midnight. After the dance my dad and I went to McDonalds then came home. So as I was eating my food I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up and it was 12:15 am! I was so tired the next couple of days. Oh and the morning after the dance I got up like at 10 cause I couldn't sleep so I went to Olivia's soccer game. That was fun to watch.

Also this weekend I spent the night at my Nana's and Papa's house for m birthday sleepover. That was nice to spend time with them. although they make me make a lot of decisions when I'm over there. Like where I want to eat and what I want to do and if I want to take the 100 bucks or come back and go shopping later. It was all too confusing!! I didn't want to make the wrong choice or anything so I kinda avoided it until someone had to choose for me. or until it was too late to choose!! ugh. But besides the choices I had a good time.

well that was pretty much my hectic weekend. Today at school was pretty fun too!! still hectic and crazy but that's jus the way I like it!

Much love,

Asia

No comments: