Friday, September 5, 2008

The First Week of School.

Hey Guys!
I just got done with my first week of eighth grade! WOW! Busy week! I had lots of work to do with school. With New teachers and new classes and a new locker! I got everything down right away but it was kinda hard to remember things. Like what to bring to class and what my new locker combo is!

But I got everything down so far. But I know there is more ahead to come. I have also gotten in touch with my friends again! It was very nice to see all of them!

School is really fun so far and I can't wait to go back on Monday. Even if it means getting up at six in the morning I'm ok with that. Just being there and seeing people I know is fine with me. And especially with the funny things that happen around school and all the school work and stuff I know I would never want to miss any of it. I don't know, I guess I have a certain connection with things around our school. I kinda like it.

I might even join some extra curricular activities. I really want to be in the school play this year. We are doing the play, "A Little Princess". I might audition for the role of Becky. Maybe even Sarah! I don't know yet. But what I really want to do is be on the yearbook team. That way I can take lots of fun pictures of my friends and get them published in the yearbook. That would be so cool!!

Much Love,

Asia Wolff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Asia,

Great pictures. And thanks for fixing your Comments section. And God bless you in your audition on Thursday. Love, Dad.

MT said...

Sounds like a great first week, Asia. Hope this week is just as exciting.