Monday, August 3, 2009

Life

Hey everyone! Well nothing much else is going on but we are finally getting our house clean! It feels good to get everything out of the way, but it gets so gross having to clean all the animal crap off the floor but its SO worth it! My mom's friend Victoria is helping us in exchange for my mom doing her son's Senior photos for his open house. So we mostly cleaned today. Which was fine but it got kinda annoying after awhile. Working with the same people can get aggravating.

My dad also started his new job today! Its pretty cool. I think I'm in love with his boss and co-workers. They are all so nice and they treat us like we are part of a family. Which is so awesome! We recently played mini golf with them. It was so much fun! I loved meeting everyone. It was cool getting to know them.

Anyway, nothing much is going on except for the house and the job so when I find something new and maybe more exciting I'll definitely update the blog. <3

Asia

No comments: