Monday, August 31, 2009

Just An Update

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't written anything new lately. But now I have new things to talk about so I guess that's good!

On Saturday I went to the most AWESOME surprise party ever! I was so shocked and I had no idea what was going on so it was a real surprise. That was so unexpected! It took me a minute to get it all in my head that people were in my garage yelling, "SURPRISE!" But it was so much fun!!!

I also got my schedule for school too! I was so excited to see them up online! We were supposed to wait to get them on September 2nd cause the construction at Metcalf is a little behind, but someone found theirs on Schoolview, its a website where you check your grades online, and the schedules were already posted!

Hour 1: Honors Language, Mr. Burr Hour
2: Spanish, Mr. Challgren Hour
3: Algebra, Mrs. Kuziej Hour
4: Science, Mr. Yates Hour
5: Honors Social Studies, Mrs. Shelerud
Hour 6: ITM Fittness, Mrs. Hook (Not Choir!!!!!) C Lunch! (The last lunch! right before gym class!!!)

I don't mind my schedule but I don't like some of the classes. I have 2 honors classes this year! I am never in honors classes! Actually, I think I'd rather be the smartest kid in a regular class instead of the dumbest one in an Honors class. I was kinda hoping no honors this year. But the good thing is that I have Mr. Burr, everyone says that his classes are easy, and he's an awesome teacher! Even though I was hoping for Mr. Orth again, but I hear that Mr. Burr's honors classes are easier than Mr. Orth's regular class. Which kinda sounds like a relief cause Mr. Orth is kind of a hard teacher, well he's not hard, but he's challenging I guess.

Mr. Challgren is awesome for Spanish 2 this year!
Mrs. kuziej seems awesome too! She's my friend John's mom. But I don't see why I'm taking Algebra. I barley learned pre Algebra last year. Luckly, I love Math, so hopefully I can do well.

Mr. Yates is a pretty cool teacher, But I do hear he'll get really mad if you get in trouble in his class.

Mrs. Shelerud is pretty cool! I met her a couple times last year.

Mrs. Hook is an awesome Gym teacher, But ITM fittness is a lot of work! You have to take notes.. in GYM class! weird.. And I kinda wanted to be in choir again. But I guess not. But now that I have my ITM thing this year I wont have to take it at the BHS. But I have lunch right before Gym!

Wow so many ups and downs to this schedule thing!

Well, I guess that's all that's new for now! I'll update more later.

Asia <3

2 comments:

Allie said...

It's definitely a hard choice on the honors classes. I remember debating a lot on which classes to take AP and which to take regular when I was in high school. Looking back, I think it's best to take the honors courses if you think you could do okay because you'll probably learn a lot more! Well, good luck with classes and happy early birthday!

Asia Wolff said...

Actually I didn't choose to be in honors classes, the teachers recommend you. Or if your finals test scores are good then they decide on that. I hope I do okay, we all learn the same things but the honors kids don't spend much time on things. So like instead of having a 4 day lesson we'd only spend 2 days on it instead. Sounds like everything goes by too quickly. Hopefully I can learn more!

Thanks!