Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Semester!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I've been busy with Drama, the play went very well! And so did the one acts! I can't wait for the spring play! Sorry to say, I'm not doing the musical this year. This year the musical is "Thoroughly Modern Millie". I think this semester I'm going to focus more on school work. My grades have started to slip down from A's to B's and 1 C :P. So now I'm working harder in school. And I now have a new schedule! Check it out!


1st hour, Language Arts, Mr. Burr
2nd hour, Spanish, Mr. Challgren
3rd hour, Art, Mr. Wittstruck
A Lunch
4th hour, Math, Mr. Ribnick
5th hour, Social Studies, Mrs. Shelerud
6th hour, Science, Mr. Yates

I enjoy this one as well as my other one from last semester.

Asia <3

No comments: