Sunday, December 21, 2008

Skating With Santa!!!!!

Hey! I'm back! I went skating with a bunch of friends and Santa!!!! and I took some pictures so I thought I'd show them here on my blog! But if you have trouble seeing them they are also on Facebook. So here we go......


My old Girl Scout troop! Joanna ,Sarah ,Sydney ,Kelly ,Danielle, Elora ,and Molly and Jenny were the leaders.


Me and my friend Sydney




Me and Santa!!!!!




Group photo! Joanna ,Sarah ,Danielle ,Kelly and Elora.


Joanna in the ice rink balcony


Random people at the rink!
Elora and Danielle

Elora and Danielle

Elijah with Santa!



Elijah fell down. But he's a tough kid!



Elijah getting up


Elijah skating! He did very well for his first time!


Here's Elijah again!

Danielle and Elora. Danielle fell down and took Elora with her! LOL.

Here's Danielle, Elora and Kelly.


These hockey dudes are Elijah's friends. Casey and the other
guy I don't know his name?!!


Well those are all the photos!
I'll update more soon!
Much Love,
Asia Wolff

1 comment:

Papa Wolff said...

Glad to see that you are taking lots of pictures! They are great, especially when you tell who is who!

Love,
Papa