Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dance

The dance was so much fun last night! I hung out with all my friends and had a great time. I'm kinda tired cause I didn't get to sleep right away when I got home cause I had caffeine at the dance and it kinda kept me up until like 11ish or so. Then I didn't wake up until around 1:30. PM cause I was so tired.

Anyway I have more news about the play I'm in. I'm in the play "A little Princess" and I get to play a school girl. I'm in most of act one. In act one I'm in scenes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 9. That's a lot of lines to memorize!! I can't wait until opening night! I don't know the dates off the top of my head so I'll write those later!

Well I think that's all the news for now!

Much Love,
Asia

1 comment:

Papa Wolff said...

Hi Asia,
Glad that you had a good time at your dance...

Looking forward to more info about the play you will be in.
Love you,
Nana and Papa